sk en de

Motor Third Party Liability insurance

All motor vehicles that drive on our roads have to have the Motor Third Party Liability insurance. The Motor Third Party Liability insurance covers for damages that were caused by you. It covers both material (damaged public lights, crash barriers, other car) and non-material damage (pain and suffering, incapacity to work) of third persons. The Motor Third Party Liability insurance does not cover damage by your vehicle. Taking out the Motor Third Party Liability insurance should precedevehicle registration into police register. This involves new, used as well as imported vehicles. Vehicles without the Motor Third Party Liability insurance can not be used on roads.

Several licensed insurance companies in Slovakia currently provide the Motor Third Party Liability insurance. You can compare prices of individual insurance companies with us, choose the best offer and take out the insurance  Your decision about a choice of insurance company might be influenced by a brand (its reputation or tradition), number of branches (no need to drive far) or the maximum amount of damages coverage (so that in case of an insurance event you don't have to use your own financial resources). However these criteria are almost identical in all insurance companies. When choosing an insurance company the most important is probably price, owing to the fact that it covers only damages to a third party and not you.

Find a simple price comparison of the Motor Third Party Liability insurance at our web page. You only need to fill in some data in the form and individual offers from insurance companies will appear. After choosing a specific insurance company you need to fill in personal details and details about the vehicle. Once the form is filled out and sent, insurance company will send you the agreement to your mailbox. During business days it takes 10 minutes to receive the email with contract and if you choose to fill in the form on a weekend, the contract will be sent to you the following business day in the morning. Mail from insurance company should include:

·  Insurance Policy

·  White Card

·  General Terms and Conditions for insurance

·  Traffic Accident Report form

·  payment order

It is recommended to print these documents. You can transfer the insurance fee in a post office, in a bank directly to the account of insurance company or through a bank transfer personally or via internetbanking.

Your vehicle is covered with mandatory insurance once you've entered into the contract that was sent to you by email. We recommend to pay the insurance fee as soon as possible, preferably before the first drive. You will avoid complications with expert appraisal of a possible claim.

A Green Card, mandatory for driving abroad shall be sent together with other authorized documentation from insurance company.

Don\t stand in lines and feel stressed with the visit of a road traffic inspectorate. We will take care of everything for you and you can go ahead and enjoy your new car. Don't hesitate and take out the insurance in a fast and convenient way with us.

If you are interested in detailed information about the Motor Third Party Liability insurance, visit our specialized web addressing these issues in detail.

Mám záujem o službu
Insurance online


Poistenie vozidiel